Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day One-Nov 18, 2011

Friday night my roommate and I were craving Chocolate Chips Cookies after a fun-filled evening. This recipe is my family's favorite with oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, etc. The dough is basically the most delicious part so I thought I would take  picture of that. :) Don't you just want to eat it? 


Day Two-Nov 19, 2011


So....Saturday was a big day of working out. Afterwards we came home, ate some food and had a creative conversation about the games we used to play when we were little kids. One of them being hot lava. So we thought it would be fun to play it a little bit from our kitchen to our room. :) We're kind of crazy and weird sometimes but it was quite fun actually. Try it sometime. 


Day Three-Nov 20, 2011
I know I know we already decorated for Christmas but all of my roommates and I wanted to get it done before Thanksgiving break because then we could still get at least 3 wks of exciting, pretty Christmas decor. Sunday was the day. You think this is exciting, you should see the rest of the living room! It's pretty amazing. Christmas anything is very important to me :) 


Day Four-Nov 21, 2011
Laundry before Thanksgiving break!! woohoo I hadn't done it in about 3 weeks so it obviously needed to be done. I was running out of clothes. Anywho, I love clean clothes! 


2 comments:

  1. yes, I really want to eat the cookie dough right now! yummo! I love ya tiff, have a fab thanksgiving and we need to chat sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fantastically fun! you are amazing and wonderful! thanks for sharing...now i should go make some of that cookie dough!!!!!!! love ya tiff girl!

    ReplyDelete