Monday, November 28, 2011

Day Eight- Nov. 25, 2011
Black Friday!! We may not have woken up early for it but we still came home with a bunch of goods from the mall. You have to come back with something after being there for 8 hours right? :) I love spending time with my sister!

Day Seven-Nov. 24, 2011

What is Thanksgiving without football in the morning?? Cousins and friends came and played football for about two hours. I love spending time with my relatives! We always have a blast no matter what-no matter how chaotic it is.

Day Six-Nov. 23, 2011
Wednesday was the first official day of break so me and my sister spent the whole day doing whatever we wanted! It was a very eventful day; sleeping in, visiting her friend in the morning, racquetball, laughing and having the time of our lives. She had to work for a little bit so we stopped by there as well. Here she is hard at her job that she loves oh so much! 


Day Five -Nov. 22, 2011
                                                
Me and my roommate-Courtney- try to go to the temple as often as possible and we wanted to go to before we both left for Thanksgiving break. So Tuesdays we try to go and although we had a lot to get done we thought it would be important to still go. So we went! The temple is something very important to me. 

1 comment:

  1. holy crappo. I want to go shopping with you guys, looks like you got a lot of good stuff! fun pics! love and miss ya...

    ReplyDelete